03 October 2011

501 posts in 2011

The division of my blogging into two separate blogs, this one and Dispatches From Turtle Island (see the link in the sidebar) with the latter reserved essentially for science blogging, and this blog for everything else, that I began in late May, has worked out swimmingly. My blogging has been divided roughly equally between the two blogs and the division gives each blog more focus.

I'd also planned to reduce my total blogging pace from sixty posts a month that I had been making at Wash Park Prophet alone before the division, on average, to a significantly reduced number of posts for the two blogs combined. This part of the plan didn't really work out. There are just too many interesting things going on in the world to discuss so the total number of posts remains about the same.

No comments: