21 October 2005

A Silly But Accurate Religion Quiz

Somehow, I don't think you'll be too surprised by the results. I'm a sucker for polls and am feeling like making visually interesting posts today.













You fit in with:
Atheism



Your ideals mostly resemble those of an Atheist. You have very little faith and you are very focused on intellectual endeavors. You value objective proof over intuition or subjective thoughts. You enjoy talking about ideas and tend to have a lot of in depth conversations with people.


60% scientific.
80% reason-oriented.















Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

2 comments:

Andrew Oh-Willeke said...

Hurray! I'm a card carrying member of the American Humanist Association.

Unknown said...

I knew I'd end up somewhere in the juncture between humanism and agnosticism. It says I'm a humanist, but it's close.