02 January 2009

Be My Neighbor

I practice law in the beautiful and historic Tilden Mansion built in 1891 at 837 Sherman Street, about four blocks south of the capital in Denver. My firm, however, is only one of several tenants in the building, and another of the renovated and converted office spaces is now available to lease.

The space is a 1300 square foot loft, on two levels, with a skylight, hardwood floors and stained glass in the stairwell. The unit also includes off street parking and use of a shared kitchen and conference room. It is zoned R-4. The rent is $16 per square foot.

If you are interested in conducting your business in a space that I love, contact Tony Oliver, who is handling the leasing process, at (303) 681-0179.

Readers of this blog can add to this wonderful package, five free coffees with me, at Avianos (at 9th and Lincoln).

Incidentally, while my firm leases space in the building, I am not an owner of the building and receive no direct benefit (or commission) from any lease (or this post). But, naturally, I prefer to have my building to be filled with good tenants.

No comments: