04 July 2007

2300 posts

This is my 2300th post (by the archive's count). In addition, I've posted stories on a regular basis at Colorado Confidential where I've been on the staff since its inception, and I've posted Diaries at Daily Kos. There have also been a few posts at Wash Park Poet. There have been a few cross-posts, but overall, I'm sure that there have been, at least, 2400 original blog posts at all places I write combined in the past two years. The second anniversary was actually July 3.

I slowed down my contributions to both this blog and Colorado Confidential in 2007, but both are alive and well and remain active projects for now.

I'm not sure precisely what focus will emerge and shift over time. At Colorado Confidential, I've pretty much narrowed down to a legal affairs beat. This blog is also narrower, although still eclectic. Many good stories I simply haven't gotten around to doing properly, like the emerging issue of Granny Flat zoning (a good idea). Other shifts reflect changing interests. Tomorrow is a new year for this blog and we'll see where it takes us.

3 comments:

Andrew Oh-Willeke said...

On July 2, 2007, I had written 257 posts at Colorado Confidential (a period of about one and a half years). My next post there was July 9, 2007.

Andrew Oh-Willeke said...

Since this blog was established I've done 63 diaries at Daily Kos, and 35 posts at Wash Park Poet.

Andrew Oh-Willeke said...

In all that makes 2643 posts in the period from July 3, 2005 when this blog was started, and July 2, 2005 (which is 2288 at this blog in that time period), i.e. two years, at this blog, CoCo, Daily Kos and Wash Park Poet combined.

Add 19 diaries at Square State and 4 at Colorado Pols, and you have 2666 posts in two years, albeit, of few of which are cross posts.