14 March 2022

Bleg For Solutions To Blogger Flaws

With more than 10,000 posts between three blogs on blogger, I am pretty much locked into this platform. But the blogger platform has two major flaws.

1. It randomly messes with font sizes after any edit, no matter how small, so I constantly have to select a whole post and reset the font size or I get odd anomalous font sizes immediately before I publish or update it.

2. It "eats" web links that I confirmed were good immediately after embedding them. This happens less often with links in material that I cut and paste from elsewhere, but happens sometimes, even then, without me editing them.

I am at a loss as to how to prevent these problems from manifesting in the first place as I don't have the IT chops to research and figure it out.

I'd like the change the default font size to "large" and the default alignment to fully justified, formats which I adopted after my aging eyes (I'm 51 years old and very nearsighted with whatever they call the modern equivalent of bifocals) had trouble reading standard sized fonts comfortably. But I can't figure out how to do that.

I'd be even more grateful for a solution to the disappearing link problem.

Comments suggesting constructive solutions would be welcome.

No comments: