15 May 2006

The Jim Welker Disclaimer

Colorado State Representative Jim Welker, known for the hateful e-mails that he circulates, now has a disclaimer. Doing the right thing, or reading what he is sending before it goes out, would just be too hard. It states:

I am passing this on for informational purposes. I do not claim to agree with all of the content, but, I believe that it is good for you to read what others are saying via the Internet, just like you would be reading newspapers, magazines, watching TV or listening to the radio.

If something that you are reading by what I send you, I suggest that you contact the author. I did not write the article and will not take the responsibility of what others say or write.

Rep. Jim Welker
HD 51 - Loveland


There is a reason that he isn't running again.

No comments: