03 January 2023

A Blast From The Past

Something the Dog said, "I am more liberal than conservative, and I have a strong interest in both constitutional rights and our formal political system." Nothing is wrong with either of these things, and this is really a considerable feat given the diarist's status as:
Just a humble (well sort of) talking dog who is lucky enough to have an owner who will type for him.
I assure you that, in contrast, my cat does not give a fig about politics or the United States Constitution, not even cat's rights. The main political issues in my cat's political life are "inside for now" v. "outside for now," and "sleepy" v. "hungry" v. "catnip."

- From a blog post I wrote on September 4, 2009.

My cat died at the age of 14 and a half years, about six weeks after that post.

1 comment: