31 May 2023

Blogger AI Goes Awry

At this blog, the Blogger system AI trying to enforce the Blogger content policy deleted one of my posts and put a warning flag on the other this past weekend.

The deleted post (from 2007) consisted of two words of commentary "Who knew?" to a quote from an Associated Press story relating the fact that a certain kind of business transaction, usually between a man and a woman, was legal in most E.U. countries, on the ground that it was about "illegal" matters. I edited it by adding a line that told blogger that this was just an anodyne report from the Associated Press about legal conduct and then appealed it and the post was reinstated.

The warning flag went up on a post entitled "Political Heresy", which I have also appealed but not gotten results from yet, from 2019, in which I recount issues upon which my opinions differ from the majority views in the Democratic Party. The AI probably intended to flag posts which were religiously offensive to members of some faiths, although it could be because I was advocating the legalization of some things that are illegal.

No comments: