30 June 2006

Big Changes For Wash Park Prophet Blog

I'm keeping my day job. But, starting in July, I'll be taking on a major new project. I'll be going semi-pro as an independent blogger-journalist focused on Colorado.

I've always had a Colorado focus, not just at this blog, but at my previous gigs as a contributor to Political State Report, and before then, in diaries at Daily Kos. This will be a group effort. Some of my blogger-journalist colleagues will be familiar to the progressive Colorado blogosphere. Some may be new faces. The details are under wraps for a few more days. Some of the details have yet to be worked out.

The bottom line is that a large share of my blogging output will be devoted to this project. The Wash Park Prophet blog will continue to exist, partially with cross-posts, and partially with material exclusive to this site that doesn't fit with my new focus. My "Steal All You Want" copyright policy will also probably change soon, at least in connection with my cross-posts. Stay tuned for more details as they become available.

5 comments:

EMROSA said...

Congratulations Andrew! Sounds like a great thing for you to be doing.

Unknown said...

Good for you, you hard worker. Congratulations indeed.

Anonymous said...

Good for you! With time, thought and dedication you put into this, I'm glad you are going to be increasing your reach.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see what's next.

Archie said...

It was good to know that there's a blog site like this. Just like KimClement. Please visit KimClement.com because there's a lot information about prophecy, prophet, and etc.

Archie