01 December 2014
Ten Mysteries of the Universe
1. Why did Microsoft make Windows 8 such an abomination? Why didn't they change course once they discovered that their product was a flop?
2. Why do people vote for Republicans?
3. Why do people believe in Creationism?
4. Why is reality TV popular?
5. Why don't they cancel decades old moribund soap operas?
6. Why don't movie theaters compete with each other on popcorn prices?
7. Why don't more places in the United States than Nevada legalize prostitution?
8. Why does Colorado ban selling cars, but nothing else, on Sunday?
9. Why do people pay extra for faster cars when there is no where that they can actually utilize this feature?
10. Why do people find baseball exciting?