1. Floss almost every day.
2. Work out at recreation center three times a week.
3. Find a diet that works that I can stick to.
4. Spend more time with wife.
5. Help Democratic Presidential and U.S. Senate Campaigns in general election.
6. Continue to be open to new things.
7. Complete 10,000 combined blog posts since 7/5/05 by 7/4/20.
8. Read at least 12 books in 2020.
9. Downside my storage unit.
10. Do more work well in advance of deadlines.
11. Make a realistic, data based budget.
12. Develop a better bookkeeping system for personal and office finances.