08 June 2011

Dispatches From Turtle Island

I've talked in the past about splitting up this blog into two parts, each with more focused coverage. I started this on a beta-test basis in May. Now, a few weeks before the 6th anniversary of Wash Park Prophet, I'm making this post to publicly announce the split. My intent is that my combined output in both blogs be a bit lighter than my recent posting pace at Wash Park Prophet.

The new blog is called "Dispatches From Turtle Island," a play on one of the pre-Columbian Native American names for America, and takers a longer term view not simply focused on Denver. It focuses on issues that transcend law and politics.

I'll also be adding a link to this sister blog in the sidebar soon. For logistical convenience, I decided to keep it on the same blogging platform as Wash Park Prophet.

No comments: