19 May 2006

The Nymphos of Rocky Flats

I came across a book, written by a Denver, Colorado author, yesterday, and I want to read it when a get a chance (fiscal discipline and a need to continue the day's agenda stopped me at the time):

The Nymphos of Rocky Flats:

The first and only vampire book to be declassified
by the federal government . . .

Felix Gomez went to Iraq a soldier. He came back a vampire.

Now he finds himself pulled into a web of intrigue when an old friend prompts him to investigate an outbreak of nymphomania at the secret government facilities in Rocky Flats. He'll find out the cause of all these horny women or die trying! But first he must contend with shadowy government agents, Eastern European vampire hunters, and women who just want his body.


I skimmed the opening chapter, a gripping battle scene from Fallujah, Iraq, that culminates in Mr. Gomez's transformation. I don't quite have the chutzpah to put a pledge drive for a scooter on my website, but this paperback is definitely on my wish list for the moment.

No comments: